Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The One with the Empty Nest

At last, my baby birds have safely left the nest!

First thing this morning, they were snugly tucked in and by the afternoon, all that was left is the mess!



I'm too excited to write a full post today. If you noticed the countdown clock to the left, you saw that Mesa (and Dr. Aunt Katie) come tomorrow!! Mesa is a lot of fun. We love when she visits!

Phoenix loves having someone small to play with and I love dogs!! Small, large; hyper, calm; scared, brave - I've never met a dog I didn't like! I fell compelled to admit that I feel a little left out when the two little ones wrestle without me. When that happens, the two-leggers will play with me or I snuggle with Cali so it's okay.
Cali loves puppies and kittens and since Mesa is so small she's like a perpetual puppy! When Cali is standing, Mesa will get on her hind legs and put her front paws on Cali's chest to kiss her. I'll do my best to get a picture of that. Be ready for lots of photos this week!

Better go rest up!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails