Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The One Where No One's Ready

Wednesdays are one of my favorite days because mom works from home. Today was extra special because mom and papa were both home today! We're starting to get ready for our trip to the beach in the Airstream. Not quite ready yet but that's okay - we have some time!

It was a beautiful day here at the park!







My allergies are still giving me fits now and then so I'm back on the antihistamine for awhile. You can see me rubbing my itchy face:

The baby birds are growing quickly in the safety of their nest under the deck!

Click picture to enlarge.
Still hard to see but so much bigger than just this weekend!

We had a nice thunderstorm late this afternoon so we snuggled on the couch while the garden and flowers were watered. Papa taught mom about Facebook. She's not as popular on the social networking sites as I am!

1 comment:

  1. WOW does that side of trailer SHINE!
    Wasn't that the side Rodger was working on? Have a Great Trip !

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails