Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The One with the Video at the End

The trip to Dr. Mitchell's office went well! Phoenix first seemed concerned that we would leave her behind...

But as we were nearing the office, her motion sickness set in and I bet she was wishing she was still snuggled up in papa's chair! Even though she didn't have an appointment, she sure looked uneasy at the office!

The visit was uneventful, which is always good! Cali is in the process of getting an inhaler, which should help a lot with her allergy induced bronchitis. Her lung x-rays looked terrible but that's to be expected this time of year. Hopefully the inhaler gives her some relief and opens up her airways during the spring and summer months!

Not that she lets it get her down - she had a great time visiting everyone. We overheard Dr. Mitchell scheduling another trip out to visit us. This time she promised it would be a shot-free visit. Yay!

When we got home, I relaxed in one of my favorite, if a little unorthodox, places in the yard: the horseshoe pit!

I love the feeling the cool sand between my toes! Phoenix meanwhile was getting into a little trouble.

See that black stuff on both sides of her neck?? Well, it's NOT sand. After mom and papa got out of the pool, she had an immediate date with the tub but for awhile she was as happy as a pig in--- well, you know.

The day turned out to be lots of fun, a little stressful, but still lots of fun! Even though mom wanted me to nap, I tried to stay awake as long as I could.

video
Click on the play arrow to view movie.

1 comment:

  1. Zona you so funny - you're the only dog I know who doesn't put her head down to sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails