Sunday, June 28, 2009

The One with the Public Service Announcement

I try to keep my nose out of controversy but I couldn't resist sharing a link to Patricia McConnell's blog post in response to Merial teaming up with a certain controversial animal trainer. My readers know that mom and I stand behind Ms. McConnell and her colleagues on this issue and we know there is some disagreement among animal lovers but, if nothing else, this does open dialogue!

As a side note, mom is current reading McConnell's book titled "The Other End of the Leash." She recommends it!

Ms. McConnell lives on a farm in the midwest and her blog always has lovely photos.

Cali wishes we too had sheep.




I guess that's a post for another day. Right, papa? Papa?? Hello...?
He has selective hearing.

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails