Sunday, May 31, 2009

The One with Twitter

As you may have noticed, I am trying out Twitter. I read a tweet from a user today that I thought relevant considering the events here one week ago: "Yes, inappropriately fearful dogs can be dangerous. But shouldn't inappropriately fearful humans get some help, too? Aren't they a danger?" I instantly hit the "Follow" button on this insightful two-legger's page.

While navigating through the site, I also stumbled upon an update on the Pit Bull puppy from Baltimore. Her name was Phoenix and her story is horrific. It makes me sick to my stomach that people so evil exist among us. I'm sad for her short life but happy that her last days were with two-leggers who loved her and cared for her. I bet Ginger is mothering her now - probably treating her to pizza!

Despite this sad news, Twitter is mostly positive. It's what I love most about it. I have "met" SO many furry friends. And all of them have such loving two-leggers! It reassures me that there are more happy stories than sad stories. Regardless, I will say extra prayers tonight for those less fortunate than my pack.

Speaking of happy stories and well loved critters, our two-legger friends Mr. and Mrs. Crazy Cat Lady came to visit us for a bit today. Mom's head is buzzing with ideas for the space under the deck!

And even more good news... Cousin Mesa and Dr. Aunt Katie are coming to visit in....
Myspace Text - http://www.sparklee.com


Well, I'm off to say those prayers and then on to dreamland. Papa didn't sleep at all last night so we climbed into bed at 7. Mom is generally adamant that we all go to bed at the same time. She's silly! She did say
I could play on the laptop in bed though, which was nice, since the sun was still pretty high in the sky! Poor sleepy papa...

PS - Clothes Closet still untouched!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails