Monday, April 20, 2009

The One with the Mama Bear

Today the two-leggers headed to work very early. For brief time, the rain subsided and the sun peeked out so I had my trainees monitoring the yard for my nemesis.

The sun soon hid behind the clouds, making it a perfect time for a nap. Can you spot Camo-Cali on the couch?

Speaking of the sun, the sun polyp is getting closer and closer to blooming! The experts say it will take a two or three days for it to adjust to the tank and fully bloom.

Mom got home slightly early today! I'm excited but kept an eye on the driveway for papa. (I don't think I'm supposed to stand on this wall but I'm wearing them down!)

Papa? Are you hiding back here?

While I continued my search for papa, Phoenix stepped on a thorn and let out a terrible scream. Cali, as usual, jumped up from her lounging position on the grass and ran to check on her. She is like a mama bear with a cub when one of us is hurt. Or, in this case, wimpy. She really looks after us. I love my Cali Bear!





Tomorrow Rodger heads back to the heart surgeon to have an evaluation done. They will run some tests to determine if he is a candidate for open heart surgery, if my sources are correct. Please keep him in your prayers and I will keep you updated!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails