Friday, April 17, 2009

The One Where They Worked Outside

Today was a glorious day here at the park. The sun was finally shining, the birds were singing and spring was springing! Mom had to work today but brought the laptop outside around 11 and that's where papa found us when he got home around 3!

It was wonderful! I ran from here to there checking out all of the new sights and smells of spring.


Mr. and Mrs. Crazy Cat Lady came over for a visit. I impressed all with the attention I paid to Mr. Cat Lady. I can admit when I'm wrong and everyone else is right - he IS very nice. I gave him a few kisses as he rubbed my belly. I think my shyness is forgiven!

Mom and papa have just left to run some errands and us pups are finally going to catch some Zs... we didn't nap ALL day! I don't know how the two-leggers do it.

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails