Sunday, March 15, 2009

The One with the Gargoyles


Mesa,

Your mom pushed me to start this blog yet you seem to get a free pass. Is it writer's block? Or does she never give you a reprieve from your gargoyle post? You poor dear.

Last night we did, in fact, get some steak leftovers. Mom miscalculated Cali's food and, since she's allergic to so many things, has to stretch her food until she can pick up a bag in the city tomorrow. So, we each got some steak last night and canned EVO venison food this morning. Phoenix and I do not have allergies and have plenty of food but we get so excited mom can't resist spoiling us too. If in doubt, I usually try to convince her telepathically with this look.


Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to discover me staring at you like this over the edge of the bed. It really creeps out my mom. That's a fun game I like to pull out from time to time.

I digress. The point is, The Stare worked!


0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails