Sunday, March 8, 2009

The One with the Busy Weekend

Greetings, loyal blog-followers! I am tardy posting because we had a wonderful weekend! Papa returned, the weather was lovely, flowers are blooming... spring is on the way!

The weekend started out with some chores. The two-leggers spent a good part of the day working on the camper. Apparently, the Argosy was very naughty because it got a four hour bath! Thankfully, even I've never been that dirty.

We had a glimpse of my nemesis but he vanished into thin air!


Other than that, we mostly supervised and one of us - not naming names - ate some sand.



After the bath, mom and papa put a new awning on the camper.

Puppy not included with awning purchase.

I should clarify that this finished picture would not exist if not for the help of our wonderful neighbors, aka: the crazy cat lady and her husband!

When papa started unloading the bags from his car late that afternoon, I have to say, I was a little worried that he was heading out again. So I stood in the back seat as a sign protest until it was clear he was just bringing in his things. Whew!

The day wrapped up with a delicious BBQ dinner and some pictures of the plum tree, which is kicking off the blooming season.


I sure was tired by the end of the day! Too tired to dig up that drink recipe... maybe next weekend! Unless I'm chasing squirrels...

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails