Friday, March 6, 2009

The One with the Anticipation

Hello again! GREAT NEWS has arrived, which prompted an unprecedented two blogs in one day! Papa will return in a couple of hours after twelve long days in New Jersey. As usual, here is my celebratory dance feature:

video

It's going to be a wonderful weekend. The temperature is already in the mid-seventies, papa will be home, balanced meals will again be a part of mom's life... we're really looking forward to it. In addition, we're excited to see papa's award. He won some type of competition during his two week training session. Papa is good at everything. Mom says it's his only flaw.

Awaiting him here at home, spring is springing. The plum tree is starting to bloom. It's always the first to start changing. I guess it's as anxious as the rest of us to shake off the winter blahs. Daffodils are poking up but not blooming yet. I'm glad for spring. It will liven up my blog!

I'm off to the deck to watch for papa. Pictures and a recipe for one of my two-leggers favorite drinks are on the agenda for this weekends posts. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails