Thursday, February 26, 2009

The One with the Tick

It's the end of February but mom found the first tick. Ironically it was crawling on her computer and not on any of us. Regardless, it gave her the "heebie-jeebies" so we each got a good once over. The good news is we're tick-free! The bad news is we apparently all have bath time scheduled for tomorrow since it will be warm outside. As you recall, I hate baths. Mom doesn't understand it because I certainly don't mind the rain! Or the puddles, mud, manure, deer urine... I'll pretty much bathe in anything but shampoo! I'm still hoping for a last minute pardon. I'll keep you posted! Maybe the expected foul weather will postpone the baths despite the warm air!

Someone who looks hilarious before a bath? Mesa:


Obviously it's been a slow day here at the park. Papa's been away so it's been lonely around here. Not to mention none of us are sleeping well. I'm hoping to get some much needed shut eye tonight. I need my beauty sleep!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails