Friday, February 13, 2009

The One with the Lottery

Loyal readers, today is Friday the 13th! Our week already had it's low point so the two-leggers bought a lottery ticket today figuring things can only go up and maybe the 13th will have a lucky affect! I'll keep you posted. Maybe my next blog will be sent from a beautiful villa on the beach. A secluded beach, that is, for a select few two-leggers and where all dogs are welcome. I hope we win!!

I had energy to burn today. So I did some interrogation training.

video

Grasshopper . . .

And then some playtime!

video



Phoenix listens very closely when papa talks!


Whew... her nails need to be clipped this weekend!!

After romping a bit, we were exhausted! Phoenix is sleeping Molly-style.

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails