Friday, February 20, 2009

The One Where Zona Returns

I'm BACK! After a bit of hiatus, I finally got some computer time. Mom has been SO bogged down with work - it's acceptance decision time in the private school world which, as it happens every year, is in the midst of the financial aid season with applications are pouring in every day - I haven't had any time to work on the computer myself! I spent some time catching up with LOL Dogs and various blogs. And now... I am here to update you on our week.

The weather has been cold and windy but the sky has been a beautiful blue! While at work, Papa was able to spend time outdoors most of the week and, though a bit windburned, loved being in the fresh air. Mom on the other hand was cooped up in her office or handcuffed to the computer all week and barely saw the outside. We had to beg and plead to get any walks in over the last few days. Lucky for us we've mastered the art of puppy eyes. That always works. Incidentally, she sends her apologies to those people still awaiting email responses.

Mom's week has been stagnant chore-wise but papa has been making progress on his projects left and right! He's moved on to spackling the downstairs bathroom - spackle, sand, spackle, sand - boring!

More exciting: he is making drapes for the camper!! The two-leggers looked into having curtains made but were a little surprised at the cost. So... papa is making curtains! They look awesome. Look at those pleats!



He has the bedroom curtains just about finished. We're just waiting on the clips to arrive in the mail. He'll sew those on in a jiffy and we'll hang them! Can't wait to show you the finished product. I think he'll do the same for the front curtains too. That will need a bit more fabric, which they haven't picked out yet.

Meanwhile, I've been babysitting as usual. The "baby pig" gets bored easily so my squirel and I entertain her when mom and papa are busy. She took a snooze on my back after mom took this photo - it's not as cute as it sounds. She's heavy!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails