Thursday, January 15, 2009

The One with the Bullies

Dear Townspeople,

I assume you are all familiar with the commercial that has a parrot who repeats what his owner says everyday when he comes home from work? "Squawk.. not another day... squawk..." Well if I were that parrot I would have to constantly repeat, "What is the deal? Are the speed limit signs only for me in this town?!"

Due to your driving behavior, my mom has come to the conclusion that the 25 MPH speed limit signs within the town limits are misprinted. She would like to request that the signs all be corrected to read, "Jill's Speed Limit." This is evident in that fact the every single time she leaves the house, you do your best to push her down the road. When the signs are corrected, she will politely move to the shoulder and let everyone pass.

Until then, please obey the existing signs. The number on the sign is not a suggestion as mom found out last spring. She was ticketed for doing 32 in a 30 (not a typo). She is not trying to aggravate you by obeying the laws of the road. Well... usually. She is doing the exact speed limit lest Ms. Officer Not-a-Morning-Person pulls her over again. She will continue to follow the law exactly until the ticket drops off of her record so stop tailgating her! Please. I'm tired of hearing the same old gripes.

Signed,
Monkey "Z"


5 comments:

  1. Gгeat site you havе here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my website ... cherry pickers for sale
    Here is my page ; bucket trucks for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

    Feel free to surf to my website http://www.streetsmarttaxi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toԁay, Ι went to thе beachfrоnt
    with my κiԁs. I founԁ a sea shell and gaνe it to mу 4 yeаr οld ԁaughtеr anԁ said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe plасed the shell to her ear and sсreаmed.
    There was а hеrmit сrab inѕide and іt pinched heг ear.
    She nеver wants tо go back! LоL I knоw thiѕ іs totаlly off toρiс
    but I hаd to tell someonе!

    Alsο visіt my blog post :: irving tx cabbie
    My web page :: irving taxi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I аm really grateful to the owner of this wеb site ωho hаs shareԁ this enormouѕ ρiece of ωriting at here.


    Hеre is my weblog - taxi service irving tx
    My site - http://Www.efficienttaxiservice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rеally makе it sеem so еasy with your presentatiоn but
    I find this matter to be actually something which I thinκ
    I would neѵer understand. It seеms too cοmplicаtеԁ
    and extremely bгoad fοr me. Ι am looking fоrward for your next рost, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    My weblog :: roofing expert oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails