Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The One with the Anticipated Ride Along

After many, many days of thinking, talking and dreaming of nothing else, papa has found a travel trailer for us! We anticipate many road trips with the two-leggers: Skyline Drive camping trips, OBX beach weeks, ski trips, Airstream rallies, balloon festivals... I think that's all they've come up with so far.

Cali and Ginger are very excited. They had been travelers for years before I came along. Then they had to stay home. NOW, we can all go! I'm excited. I'm also a little nervous but I will love having my own home base and will be thrilled to be with mom and papa. Phoenix... let's just say we'll have to work on her ability to ride in the car for more than 15 minutes without losing her breakfast before the first trip.

They will have to drive some distance to pick it up so they will do that later in the month. At first mom was grumbling about having to drive so far and then realized, "I'm complaining about driving to pick up a trailer so that I can take more driving trips."

Here are some pictures. Oh, and Papa Michael? My papa wanted me to tell you the gauntlet has been thrown. Your turn!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails