Sunday, December 21, 2008

The One with Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.

I have some startling news. Mom is in the kitchen and she's.... cooking. Yes. It's true. I will preface this by saying that she has a box of Macaroni and Cheese on standby in case things go terribly wrong, which wouldn't be the first time! I sympathize... it must be tough cooking for such a great chef. Don't get me wrong - she has made a handful of successful dinners... the random teriyaki chicken dinner (which is on tonight's menu), an Easter dinner or two and the Thanksgiving dinner with all of the fixings of 2002. Yeah, the non-cook preparing holiday feasts. Nothing like a little pressure, huh? I notice that Ginger, who is fresh from the bath, has a little honey drizzled on her head... I guess she's not the neatest cook. Papa should be home shortly. I better go see if she needs help!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails