Friday, December 26, 2008

The One with the Bees

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful couple of days. Papa was feeling 100% so the eating commenced as scheduled. They have a traditional Italian feast of seven fishes. (Yes, that is grammatically correct much to mom's dismay.) It's spread out over several small meals so that they don't burst. They finished up the night with a slice of pizza, mom used to have pizza every Christmas Eve, and, of course, brownies.

The two-leggers and my sisters slept in on Christmas Day. I was chomping at the bit and bumping mom's hand for what seemed like hours before she got up and started the day. After breakfast, we opened some presents. We got GREAT gifts. I took photos and video of what I could. The yummy treats and bones didn't make it to photos though. When bones are in play, I have to be on my game. My sisters don't hesitate to scoop up my goodies!


This my new toy from my cousins and Dr. Aunt Katie. For brainiacs only: BEES in a hive!






0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails