Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The First One

I’ve been hearing my Aunt Katie talk about how much fun it is to blog. She’s been trying to get my human mom to sign up but mom doesn’t think anyone would be interested in what we’re doing. How insulting! I am very interesting so welcome to my blog!

First, let me introduce us. My papa is great. He is the best hide-and-seek player EVER. No games scheduled today though, he's at work. I’m not sure what he does but he seems to get paid with various edible treats. Sometimes he brings mom chocolates or pastries but usually he brings home pretzels, which is my favorite because she shares a little bit with all of us. That’s all mom’s been talking about: he’ll be home soon with lots of pretzels from Germany. I’m not sure who this Germany is but she makes the best pretzels!

My big sister is Ginger. She just had a birthday party. She's eleven-teen, as my grandpa would say. She is the boss around here. Cali is next. She is seven. She loves to play chase with me and is a really responsible big sister. She's brave too - she happily greets everyone who comes to visit. I'm much more cautious. Someone who is not cautious at all is my little sister, Phoenix. She came to live with us almost two years ago. I'm so glad she found us because she's a tun of fun and always cuddles with me when it's cold. Plus it's nice not being the baby anymore!

Mom is out now, which gives me a chance to log on. She’s running errands and said she will stop at the pet store. My big sister Ginger has been adjusting to getting older so she needs a few things. Speaking of mom, I think I hear her pulling into the driveway. Time to logoff! I’ll try to get back online soon to let you know how we are doing.

Monkey (aka: Zona)



0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails