Thursday, October 30, 2008

The One with all the Poker

Not much to report today. The nanny cam light was off all day, which was great because we were able to break out the poker table and have a good game. Those who watch us on the camera will be disappointed, they always talk about waiting to catch us playing cards. Ginger won. Come to think of it, she's had a really good day all around. The weather is very mild so I think it's lifted her spirits.

Papa comes home today with - you guessed it - PRETZELS. I'm so anxious I was careful to not roll in anything stinky, lest mom get annoyed with me and not share. There's plenty of time for a good stinky roll tomorrow. Hehe..

Speaking of, it's Halloween tomorrow. I hope we don't have to dress up. This is Ginger and Cali one year, poor dears. Aunt Katie sent them costumes.



I mentioned my Aunt Katie before, right? I love her - and that means a lot because I don't love many two-leggers. She's a doctor now. My mom was telling papa that Aunt Katie knew she wanted to work in the medical field when she was in elementary school. One evening, she proudly announced at the dinner table she was going to be a pedestrian. Even though they knew she meant pediatrician, they've mercilessly teased her about her plans to enter the practice of pedestrian medicine ever since. All joking aside, not many set such a lofty a goal for themselves calmly over dinner at age seven and follow through. My humans are really proud of her. You should hear them brag - you'd think they were talking about Cali they're so pleased.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you're blogging Zona! I'm sure you'll have lots of really fun things to tell us about!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails